Teachers of the department have publications in professional journals, participate in international scientific conferences with the publication of reports in collections of scientific papers. They also manage students’ research work on writing abstracts and subsequent publication.
Dissertation research topics:
- Badeeva L. I. Activities of the society “Prosvita” in the Left Bank Ukraine in the XIX century
- Kovalenko E. A. The value nature of conscious self-development of personality: socio-philosophical analysis
- Yavtushenko V. M. Works of I. Dniprovsky as cycles of impressionist prose
- Tsyganenko V. L. “Gustin’s Chronicle and” Palinodia “by Zachary Kopystensky in the context of the formation in the Baroque historical consciousness”
- Garbar M. A. Creativity ZA Gippius 1911–1921
- Ochkurova N. O. Art culture of Kharkiv of the end of the XIX – the beginning of the XX century. in the world cultural space
- Lastovets N. O. Life and activity of representatives of Ukrainian diplomatic missions (1918–1921).