The applicant must know and understand the basic concepts and terms from the history of Slobidska Ukraine; the nature and features of the settlement of the region.
- the main stages of development of the Slobidska Ukraine;
- socio-economic, political, cultural processes of historical development of Slobidska Ukraine;
be able to:
- analyze historical processes, events, facts;
- apply theoretical knowledge in the assessment of events, personalities, both past and present;
- discuss socio-historical topics;
competencies: to form independent, creative, cognitive skills of approach to the historical past and present.
Lecturer: Badeeva L.I., Ph.D., Associate Professor of Ukrainian Studies