According to the results of studying the discipline, students should be able to:
- master modern methods of scientific approach to historical knowledge;
- analyze the causal relationships of historical processes, phenomena, events and facts;
- apply theoretical knowledge in the assessment of processes, phenomena, events and personalities of the past and present;
- discuss socio-historical topics; to form the civil position; determine the chronological sequence of historical events;
- to use the categorical-conceptual apparatus of historical science;
- work independently with the literature and sources, as well as apply methods of critical analysis when working with it.
- to form a comprehensively developed, patriotic person with an active civil position;
- be aware of the values of civil society;
- knowledge of the historical development of the statehood of the peoples of Ukraine, the peculiarities of its national law;
- ability to determine the contribution of national values to universal;
- to form independent, creative, cognitive skills of approach to the historical past and present.
Consciously perform civic duties; to know the preconditions of the historical development of the state and to respect democratic values.
Lecturer: Badeeva LI, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Ukrainian Studies